This section has some useful links to garment brands and other vendors you may need.
- Next Level Apparel – Comparable to American Apparel, but without as many colors and not US made. Best bang for your buck in the fashion t arena.
- American Apparel – Sweatshop-free made in LA fashion garments in a wide variety of styles and colors.
- Gildan – Good brand with a variety of styles ranging from basic t’s to polo shirts. Excellent heavy fleece.
- Hanes – A household name. They make basic t’s (comparable to Fruit of the Loom), Beefy T’s, and a selection of fleece and women’s garments.
- Bella+Canvas – Great line of high quality garments and reasonably priced as well . . .
- Fruit of the Loom – They make some of the most economical choices for blank garments, so if you are most concerned with price you should ask for these.
- Alternative Apparel – Probably the most expensive of the garment wholesalers, but they’ve got a huge selection of trendy styes and colors to choose from.